April 12, 2011

April Bring in the Sun Challenge by Amber

Reader Amber submitted this layout for the April Bring in the Sun Challenge. She said:

Hello! I am new to the site, but I have done a page for the challenge! I did this page of me and my fiance. I chose this pic because I cannot remember where we took it at, so I could not use it for a page documenting an event. I decided to use it as a page documenting how I feel about him. Thanks for the chance for me to share!
Scrappy Love!--
Amber Beaubouef


Now it's your turn to take the April Bring in the Sun Challenge. See all the details HERE!

Be sure to scroll down the page - Scrap Our Stash posts something new everyday.

7 comments:

  1. Welcome, Amber! What a fun photo and you put it to good use! Love the sun on your page!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea to use this picture for this purpose. The sun adds just the right touch.

    Thanks for sharing with us here at Scrap our Stash.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amber,
    What a great layout!! The picture works perfectly. I love the happy spring colors. Awesome title work and journaling.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The photo is so bright and sunny with the smiles you both have. I think it was a wonderful choice for scrapbooking about how you feel.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute layout! A great picture too! Love all the sparkle! thanks for joining us!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the glitter letters and sun!

    ReplyDelete