April 30, 2011

Meet May Guest Design Team Member Helen


Hello! I'm Helen and I am honoured to be a Guest Design Team Member at Scrap Our Stash!

I am married to a wonderful man who supports my addiction, and never asks why I need more stuff! I have two boys, ages 20 and 16, and they keep me hopping! Oh, and a little pooch who is my princess!

I have been scrapbooking for about 7 years now, and find that I am very linear, like clean lines, and have to challenge myself more to not do the same old, same old.

I also tend to be a bit detailed oriented!!! you know... buttons threaded, stitching here and there, it never ends!!
One of my favorite tools I use for scrapbooking are sketches! I love the versatility of them, and how they stretch my creative thinking!!
And mostly, I love getting to know some awesome scrapbookers in this world I call home!

Be sure to scroll down the page - Scrap Our Stash posts something new everyday.
Posted by Picasa

17 comments:

  1. Welcome to the design team! Love the colors on your page and your scrapping style!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on being on the DT and what a beautiful layout, I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Helen, I love so much about this layout! The colors are awesome - the design is perfect and the trailing vine of hearts and flowers are awesome!!! The spritz is just the right amount too! Love love love it! Congrats on DT work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOve love love thsi LO Helen!! Congrats!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your layout Helen!!!! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Helen, Welcome to the team - love the yellow!

    ReplyDelete
  7. wonderful layout. Looking forward to seeing what you created for the May challenge. =)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Welcome Helen! I'm sure you will be an asset to the team this month!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Welcome Helen... lovely LO, the colors and details (of course!) are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks ladies!! You are all so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Welcome Helen, Really gorgeous layout, I agree, lovely clean lines and fabulous details, lovely! K x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Huge fan of your style!! This is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Welcome Helen, what a beautiful page!

    ReplyDelete