May 30, 2011

Meet Guest Design Team Member Holly


Hello, I’m Holly and it’s a great honour to be a guest designer for Scrap Our Stash.


I’m from Queensland, Australia and recently married my partner of 9 years, hence the many wedding themed layouts I have been creating lately. We share our home with two cats, Felix and Villain, who keep us busy until the day comes that we have children.


I started scrapbooking a couple of years ago after a European holiday with some very flat, basic pages. It was not until I started blogging did I realize there was a whole new world of dimension and scrappy tools out there. My stash has since increased at an alarming rate. I get inspiration from my wonderful husband and family, with 9 niece and nephews. I scrapbook mostly every day, as its a good stress relief from my other life – working as a full time psychologist in a correctional center. I also needed my own creative outlet, to keep me busy when my husband is off pursuing his own creative outlet as a guitarist for a band. However, he now tells me my hobby takes up far more time than his does! Oops!


If you want to come visit me to find out more, my blog is : http://harmonydiy.blogspot.com


Thanks for having me as a guest DT and I look forward to seeing everyone else’s lovely creations.


Holly xoPosted by Picasa

6 comments:

  1. Welcome! Beautiful photos and such lovely papers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Holly...love your sense of humor!! It's very nice to have you here!! Beautiful layout..the colors are so perfect...it's really eye-catching.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow - I love this page. The pictures & paper go great together.

    Looking forward to your future posts!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the names of your cats! I think the parasols with the wedding party was a neat idea! I love your LO!Congrats on being a guest DT!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Welcome Holly! Your layout is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete