August 17, 2011

August Re-Do Challenge by Marie


Reader Marie submitted this layout for the August Re-Do Challenge.  She said: 

I've never re-done a page before. I didn't have the heart after all my hard work. I chose to re-do this LO on the other hand because it has been bugging me since I finished it. This was the very first LO I've ever done. All I had was the DCWV Glitter Stack, a couple black cardstocks, a pack JoLee's and Colorbok Stickers, a couple of paper edgers, a trimmer, and gluestick. When I began the LO I had no clue where to begin or what to do! The more comfortable I got with scrapbooking, I kept looking at the LO wanting to re-do! Now here it is! I used Me and My Big Idea, Bazzil, and DCWV for the LO.

Now it's your turn to take the August Re-Do Challenge. See all the details HERE!

Be sure to scroll down the page - Scrap Our Stash posts something new everyday.
Posted by Picasa

8 comments:

  1. I LOVE the redo with the brighter colors. Simply gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. While I do like the first page, I think the photo really pops on the second page. Wonderful re-do! Your page is very elegant!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the patterned paper on your new layout and how you added just the little bit of color.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice re-do. The paper is gorgeous on the 2nd layout and I really love the center of the layout. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a great photo...perfect choice of new papers.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your re-do. You made a great picture even better.

    Thanks for sharing with us!

    ReplyDelete