March 20, 2012

March GREEN Challenge by LaVikinga


Design Team Member LaVikinga submitted this layout for the March GREEN Challenge.  She said:

Hi;
I love green! And here I actually applied new tecniques for me;
masking and painting is somethng rather new and also painting first with gesso and then with acrylic paint over it.

The pictures show a phenomenon in big cities in Sweden; urban
gardening where families can have a little space to grow flowers,
vegetables and herbs.


La Vikinga


Now it's your turn to take the March GREEN Challenge. The March Challenge is anything to do with GREEN. It could be a project using the color Green, or about being "green" - or you could use the word Green in your title. The possibilities are endless. Anything goes! So think GREEN and take the challenge. To participate in the March GREEN Challenge - just email a picture of your project along with a description to Scrappinpsycho@live.com

All submissions will be posted to The Scrap Our Stash blog and on March 31st a winner will be chosen, and given the opportunity to be a Guest Design Team Member for the month of May. This challenge ends at midnight central time on March 31st.
Posted by Picasa

14 comments:

  1. Beautiful!! I love the colors and those wonderful flowers. Great layout.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is soooo pretty!!! I love how you did the masking!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like how you used so many great shades of green and blended them all into your layout! Lovely job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous! Love all the different elements you have here. The masking and added jewels, punched border, lace trim with ribbon weaved through it. So much to look at!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous! Love all the different elements you have here. The masking and added jewels, punched border, lace trim with ribbon weaved through it. So much to look at!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love all the pretty green with the splash or orange!! Nice design!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful layout. Like you I love green and I like your masked and painted background. The splash of orange is just perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fantastic masking, I love it, and the flowers you used are just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so pretty. I love your borders and flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  10. What an absolutely lovely layout! I love the masking and your title work is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is so beautiful. I love your little flowers and the lace.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love your masking, like a garden trellis, it works so well! K x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks for sharing these beautiful pictures. I love how the LO really rings in the Spring season. great colors but still sweet and dear.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Very pretty layout. I like the natural looking flowers.

    ReplyDelete