August 21, 2012

Pagerize This! #22 by Groovy Deb♥

We are pagerizing Debbie this month. If you would like to play with us come on by! Here is a link to explaining how we pagerize. Here is a reminder of what Debbie's layout looked like and then my spin on it. I opted for a paper that had flowers in the corner where she had her flowers. I increased the size of my pinwheel and journaled around the page as she did as well as used the same amountof papers Debbie has. Pagerizing is a great way to get pages completed and it is so inspiring. Thanks to Debbie for helping me to get this one in the books ;)

Have a good day!
Deb♥




















4 comments:

  1. Awesome job Deb! I love your layout! It makes me super happy! Love the pinwheel and the hanging number!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute! Love the pinwheel and the way the journaling frames the layout.

    ReplyDelete