August 15, 2012

Pagerize This! #22


This month we are going to scraplift one of our designers,Debbie! Of course here on SOS that is called Pagerize This! Here is her layout now it is your turn to use it and see what you can do with hers as your inspiration! Be sure to send that to groovydeb@yahoo.com when you are done. Thanks!!!


Debbie said this about her layout:
I had fun creating this layout about our two granddaughters trying to stay cool in our hot Arizona weather. They realized right away after being sprayed with the hose that they were leaving silhouettes on the block fence. So after that it was a "cool" game. To keep with the feel of the water spray, I lightly misted my background paper. I had four 4X6 photos that I cut to 4X4 to make a square of photos. Then I mat them on a bright cheery patterned paper, and chose my embellishments to match the colors from that paper. There wasn't really any more room for my journaling, so I wrote it around my mat paper. It was actually a super easy layout to put together. I can't wait to see what you ladies come up with!


5 comments:

  1. That is awesome! Love that you took so many design ideas from the photos!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute layout! Love the use of the twine. The paper and embellie choices are perfect for the photos!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great layout - like the little people embellishments, they pick up the images in the photos perfectly.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What fun! And a great layout! I like the mist and the journaling around the edge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovethe fun funky flowers and the way you lined up those pics! The pics themselves are very cool too!

    ReplyDelete