August 8, 2012

Pagerizing Christy by Debbie

SOS has a fun challenge called PAGERIZE THIS...basically where we scraplift a reader from SOS or a DT member. This layout was made by Christy and we are "pagerizing" her this month! Come play along. More details are at the bottom of this post...




Now let's take a look at how Debbie Pagerized Christy!!!

Here is my layout for the Pagerize Christy challenge. I really loved her little banner and the misted circle on her layout. I decided to use those two elements for the foundation of my page. I took an older book of Studio K patterned paper that I've been holding onto, and cut up some strips of paper for the banner. Instead of misting, I cut a circle out to place behind my photo. This is one of my favorite photos, and I couldn't have been happier to gain inspiration from Christy's layout so I could get it scrapped! Thanks Christy!


Pagerize Christy

OK, NOW it is YOUR turn!!! We would like to see how it is that this same layout inspires you!!! Email groovydeb@yahoo.com with Pagerize This in the subject line and then we will show your project right here. At the end of the month we will choose one of the layouts and ask that person who has entered to be our guest and share a new layout we can then Pagerize too! Sound fun? Get started!!! You have until August 12th to get that sent to me!
Deb♥

7 comments:

  1. You did a wonderful job "pagerizing"! I love the little banner too! Very sweet layout you've done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Christy's page is great and I love the pagerized page and the papers used! WTG!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job with the pagerizing Debbie! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a gorgeous layout!! I love the banner and the circle behind the picture serves as a great anchor for the page!! Great job!!

    Laurie
    serenityscrappers

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this! Such a beautiful layout, love the colors you used and the buttons are such a fun added element

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your take on this, great layout!

    ReplyDelete