August 7, 2012

Time will Tell by Debbie

Scrappers it is time to show another great project for Time will Tell, this month's challenge. Here are the details, we want to see what you have time for ;)

Our SOS designer Debbie has a project for us based on the challenge of the month. Ready to see?

When I first heard that the August challenge had to do with time, my head was filled with song lyrics and quotes from movies. But it was a quote by Herculitus that set the inspiration for my layout. I have a file that I keep a mixture of photos from different time periods in. I found a good mix of photos of my grandchildren at play that would work with a sketch I used from Sketch Support. I used pretty patterned paper from Graphic 45 and some older chipboard clocks from Heidi Swapp that I have been hoarding. You may not be able to see it, but I used machine stitching for the stems of the clock flowers. I can't wait to see what everyone comes up with.

Time


8 comments:

  1. What a nice layout. I like all the pictures of the children and the placement of them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the quote and the idea of the kids playing is a great idea for this challenge! Very sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great double page layout and quote!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your layout is so pretty! I love how well the photos work with the quote and the clocks.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a sweet layout. Love the two pager. Great clockwork!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome quote! Fantastic layout with the clocks, flowers and butterfly!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE all of the clocks you used! Fab lo!

    ReplyDelete