August 22, 2012

Time will Tell by Lela

SOS Reader Lela of http://lilola4life.blogspot.com/ has sent in a layout to share with us for the Time will Tell challenge. Ready to play too? Go here for details. In the meantime let's hear what Lela has to say about her layout :)


"It seems these last few months have been nothing but a "Time Will Tell" challenge as I watch my baby graduate from high school and move to an apartment to get a job and start college. Everything is all about a "new start" for him and I'm so excited but a little part of me is sad to see him move on as I miss him. I think scrappin' the photos helps me go back and remember the fun of what these events should be. Good-bye High School."

7 comments:

  1. Wow, beautiful layout! The colors are fab, I love the added bits of bling and doodling. My oldest entered High School this year and I kind of feel like graduation is right around the corner. So this layout really 'spoke' to me. Thanks for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your layout Lela! I love how you took photos of the school and the sign. You are a "true scrapbooker"! Lovely product choices! Thanks for joining in on the fun this month. Hope to see more of your work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a good idea that was to take a picture of the congratulations sign. You put it to great use on your layout. Nice work.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a big change for your entire family! Best wishes to your son as he begins this new stage of his life. I love your layout! The CTMH Avonlea is my new favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So great to scrap this change in your family life! I love how you've included so many great photos on your layout!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like the banners and the stamped numbers!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lela my daughter begins her Senior year of high school on Tuesday and I am already feeling the thoughts you express in your layout. What a scary and exciting time! Like the way you added the top pics!

    ReplyDelete