August 14, 2012

Time will Tell by Tamara

Here is another great layout for our Time Will Tell challenge! This time it is submitted by our designer Tamara. Would you like to play too? Go here for details!

Tamara said:

I chose to describe this as "Time for Grandkids" We just had our extended family pictures taken recently and I thought this was a great way to highlight us with them together and individually. I used the DCWV Kitchen stack paper. I added a frame from my minds eye. I used Halloween alphabet stickers(can you believe it?) for the grandkids title, SEI stickers for the word "for" making memories rub on stickers for the word time and Family stickers from Melissa Frances. Banners were made from my triangle punch with miscellaneous pattern paper. Miscellaneous buttons. I love the result!! Thanks for challenging us!!






7 comments:

  1. What a perfect way to spend your TIME! Great layout too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tamara, your layout is gorgeous! I love your product choices and the photos are wonderful! Love the banners and the design as well. Great job and thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great layout, love the banners!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nicely done and beautiful photos!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely layout - the colours, papers and layout are beautiful and suit those happy family photos perfectly.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty! I like the layout and the side banner!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So so pretty! What a good stack of paper to choose to go with these pics! I love your banners!!!

    ReplyDelete