August 26, 2012

Time will Tell by Tammy

Tammy, one of our DT members is here today and would like to share her layout for the Time will Tell challenge. We have a few more days to play so be sure to check here for the info :)
Deb♥


Here is what Tammy said:
For my August Time Will Tell challenge, I decided to look back at my son whose birthday happens to be in August. He just turned nine years old, but in the photo I scrapped he is only one year old. In my LO I looked back at how much he changed in just one year, and wondered how much he would change in his second year, but only "time will tell". I used the Echo Park Pride and Joy mini collection. How let's see what you can do!



6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous photo on your very cute layout! This was a perfect idea for this topic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet photo of your son. Love the clean and simple design of your layout! Perfect embellishments and product choices. Wonderful job on this month's challenge Tammy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic! Love the colors, stars and chevrons/stripes!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely layout - I like how the colour in the papers are a similar to the little guy's clothes. Chevron's are very popular at the moment and yours are great. Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a nice layout, they grow up so fast!

    ReplyDelete