August 31, 2012

BTS by Groovy Deb♥


BTS usually means Back to School, but not here at SOS this month! This month it means you are to use your stash with anything that begins with the letters in BTS!!!

B might mean buttons and brads
T might mean twine and tin
S might mean sequins and silver

Remember YOU choose what B, T, and S mean and dig into that stash of yours!

We look forward to your creations! One winner will be chosen at the end of the month to be our Guest designer based on your layout for this challenge, so come play :)
Thanks!!! Deb♥

Here is my example to start the challenge
Can you see my BTS?
I used my BRUSH MARKERS
I used my TEMPLATE
I used my STICKERS

Easy right?














6 comments:

  1. Nice 2 pager Deb and great take on the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome job Deb! Template, that was a great "T"! I can't wait to see what everyone comes up with!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE this recipe, you can use it over and over and have a different looking layout every time. Such a brillant idea. Love your two pager! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very clever challenge - I just completed mine -

    http://scrappydistractions.blogspot.com/2012/09/squirrels-and-dogs.html

    Lisa - Scrappy Distractions
    www.ScrappyDistractions.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete