April 19, 2013

"I (Heart) My Daddy's Shirts" Layout by DT Tammy C

TGIF!
I hope you have a fabulous weekend planned and that you will get some scrap time in!  
 Today we are sharing a layout created by DT Tammy which was inspired by our 
This is what Tammy said about her layout:
"I loved this sketch! For this layout I used some pictures of my oldest daughter wearing her Daddy's shirt, she loved playing dress up! I misted a doily and a flower to add some color, and my buttons are leaves for my flower (although they are blue instead of green to match my layout.) Products I used were Basic Grey (patterned paper, cardstock stickers and alpha), Bazzill cardstock, MME layered sticker and buttons, Heidi Swapp Color Shine, and misc. doily and flower. I just realized I forgot to journal before I took the photo of my layout, oops!"

Try the sketch, dig in your stash of buttons and link it up using Mr Linky!    We would love to see how you interpret the sketch!

Make sure you come back tomorrow when we will reveal another DT layout inspired by our 

2 comments:

  1. Those are the cutest pictures!! Love how you "pink"ed it up. Great layout.

    ReplyDelete
  2. great layout!! love the mist on the doily!!! :)

    ReplyDelete