April 10, 2013

"Joy" LO by DT Tamara R.

Wow! What a fantastic layout Tamara created! She did a wonderful job incorporating the challenge of dots and stripes AND the birds into her layout!!

Here's what Tamara said about her layout: "Dots and stripes. I loved this So Sophia paper. It was superb for this challenge, love the velvet green dots. Just a little stripes on the top and bottom. I added birds with my stampin' up! punch. Pics of my trip to Kansas City finish off this layout. Thanks for the challenge!!"

For more information on this challenge, click HERE. :) 


2 comments:

  1. Very nice layout and take on the dots and stripes challenge! Nice use of the arrows and twine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice layout! I like the deco borders and the subtle colors fit the photos well.

    ReplyDelete