June 4, 2013

"I Love These Guys" LO by Karen W.

Karen did a wonderful job on this layout! Love the colors and the embellishments she used.  Grad use of the brads and love that washi tape! Take a look:


Karen said, "this is my " I Love those Guys " LO. I cheated to include my daughter with the Guys . I struggled with brads as I don't really have many. I managed to rustle up 6 yellow one so I then chose the papers to match. the photos came last as they had the big yellow slide in ( and hilarious faces from the kids) there is a seventh patterned brad as well."

Now it's your turn! Let's see your "Guy" pages! :) 


2 comments:

  1. Great page! Awesome color combo and patterned paper choice, which is perfect for those super cute, fun photos! Nice placement of the brads!!! Lovin' the bicycle!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice page! Great color combo, it's like a more colorful version of the trendy yellow/gray.

    ReplyDelete