July 22, 2013

"Summer 2013" LO by DT Jenni C.

It's Monday!!! What a great way to start of this week with fabulous inspiration!! Jenni did a fantastic job interpreting the sketch using a trendy pie chart as the circle! How fun is that! What a gorgeous layout and great use of stash too!
 
Jenni said this about here layout:
"The first thing I thought about when I saw this sketch, was a pie chart, or in this case a color wheel! I watercolored the different shades of green that remind me of Spring's new growth to Summer blooms. I added lots of butterflies in the similar shades and that is where I used my bling! I think the little rhinestones help move your eye around the page."

Here's another look at the sketch:
Stash: Add bling

Don't forget to upload your layout on the side bar!

Happy Scrappin'! 


No comments:

Post a Comment