August 6, 2013

"I {Heart} Summer" LO by DT Joefil C.

What a beautiful layout Joefil shares with us today! I love all the bright colors and fun embellishments she used! Perfect Summer Time layout!  Take a look:
Joefil said this about her layout, "This is my daughter playing in the water park with my friend kids. She's jumping for joy when I say lets go to the water park and say I love summer mommy!  I used  Me and My Big Ideas summer papers, the summer die-cuts is by K&Company.  I also added some flowers from my stash and some green rain dots and butterflies.  I also add a wood veneer with the word hello by Studio Calico."

Come back tomorrow to see more inspiration from our fabulous Design Team! 

4 comments:

  1. Wow, love those bright colorful patterns! Awesome summer layout!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful page, I love all this colors together

    ReplyDelete
  3. So bright and cheery and love all of your diecuts! :)

    ReplyDelete