October 12, 2013

"5th Grade" by DT Lindsey K.


Fabulous layout today by DT Lindsey!  What a great school photo and I love all the washi tape on the layout! Great job using your stash Lindsey! 
This is what Lindsey said about her layout, "So this is a page that would take the normal scrapper about ten minutes. For some reason, it took me 5 days! I just kept adding smaller details, some you can't even see.  But I chose some basics from the tic tac toe grid: washi > 3+ buttons > chipboard. Washi is pretty much on all of my pages lately. I don't normally reach for buttons, and I didn't think they really belonged on this page; so I stacked them big time so they became their own embellishment. The arrows up top are chipboard wrapped in washi - those pieces had been sitting under my computer for months! 
For more information on this layout, please visit my blog!

Come back tomorrow for more daily inspiration! 

No comments:

Post a Comment