December 22, 2013

"Falling" Layout by DT Jenni

Happy Sunday!
Are you ready for some awesome inspiration!   Today DT Jenni is not only sharing her take on
 December's Sketch with Stash Challenge:
Jenni:
"Not quite ready to abandon Fall yet! I was inspired by the warm color of this wood grain paper to use these photos of my daughter for this Challenge. I love punches, a tool I use a lot, but mostly use a star and heart punch. This was a great Challenge to get me to dust off a couple others. I used a postage edge punch, a "stitch" punch and a notebook edge for my border punches. I used a large circle punch and my Crop-a-Dile as well. Now I can say goodbye to Fall and concentrate on December!"

And we have a bonus for you today!  Jenni has also prepared this Start to Finish video with details on how she created her layout:


We appreciate you taking the time to stop by and check out  our daily inspiration.  If your mojo is hanging out with the elfs, I hope that Jenni's video gives you a little jump start to get your creative ideas flowing!

We know that it is one of the busiest times of the year, but if you get a chance, get into your scrap space for a little scrap therapy, pull out those punches, create a layout inspired by our
December Sketch with Stash Challenge!

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

2 comments: