April 25, 2014

"Daily Indulging" Layout by DT Kerry

Happy Friday!!!
Today's inspiration is being shared by DT Kerry!
Kerry did an awesome job with the Sketch with Stash Challenge and the stitching just pulls her page altogether:
This is what Kerry shared about her page:
"I loved the sketch this month so I kept it clean and simple by using just green patterned papers from Echo Park, American Crafts and Jillibean Soup.
For my three embellishments I have two brads from Doodle Bug, some white Card Candi that I re-coloured black and a gorgeous wooden butterfly from a shop in the UK. 
I used corkboard paper to mat my photo.
Hope you can find the time to play along with our sketch challenge and I look forward to seeing your pages."

What better way to start the weekend than with great scappy inspiration!  
If you have not yet completed our Sketch with Stash Challenge, I hope you get a chance to play along this weekend.
You can find the sketch and the details of the challenge, HERE!

Have a wonderful weekend!!!

1 comment:

  1. Kerry, this is a beautiful layout; I love the monochromatic coloring and patterns. In fact, I have enjoyed looking at all the recent layouts and challenge entries... Way to go everyone! I'm on the road and cannot comment individually, but know that I am looking.

    ReplyDelete