April 16, 2014

"Ready For Adventure" Layout by DT Carol

Hi There!
Today's feature is the awesome work of DT Carol, inspired by our current
This is what Carol shared about her layout:
"This was a real challenge for me because I do not like to mix and match! When I have to complete a page, I always use papers and embellies from one same collection... 
For this layout I used papers from Crate Paper Boys Rule, DIY Shop and October Afternoon Daily Flash. 
Embelishments are from Crate Paper Boys Rule, Maggie Holmes and October Afternoon Daily Flash. The little circle on the right corner is corkboard.

Although mixing and matching collections is not Carol's thing, she did an awesome job mixing and matching her products to create a fantastic page!  If you are reluctant to mix and match, I hope Carol has inspired you to dig into your stash and match up some of your product to create a layout using this month's sketch!

For challenge details, click HERE!

Have a beautiful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment