July 10, 2014

Introducing New Design Team Member, Claire Rambo

Hi everyone!
We are back with another Design Team introduction and more 
July Stash Challenge inspiration!
 Meet new Design Team member
Claire Rambo

 "Aloha! My name is Claire R. I'm originally from Hawai'i however currently living just north of Los Angeles, California with my husband. By day, I'm a certified massage therapist with a private practice, by night I scrapbook for the creativity and fun of it. My crafting journey started back in 2009, when I decided to make my very first Christmas cards. I made snowmen out of yarn, fussy cut the hats, hand drawn faces and adhered them to one layer of paper. I was a knitter at the time, so I had plenty, and still have plenty, of yarn laying around. Well, a couple of years later I decided to dive head first into paper crafting: I purchased a die cutting machine, created a blog and started participating in challenges to learn how to paper craft. Cards turned into home decor which turned into scrapbooking, scrapbooking and more scrapbooking....
Thank you to the wonderful women of SOS and I am truly honored to be part of such a creative team."
Claire's Blog:  Three Waters Creations

Claire's first Scrap Our Stash reveal is this lovely page she created inspired by our
July Stash Challenge " Let's Go Shopping"
"Local Style"
...And this is what Claire shared about her page and the challenge:
"I loved shopping in my stash for this challenge, that was so much fun. I found some long lost items and some newer items to use on my layout. My stash items are: (1) green buttons (I used 5 of them), (2) October Afternoon Flair button, (3) Tim Holtz mini paper clips (I used 3 of them), (4) star sequins (I used 8 of these long lost sequins), (5) Creative Embellishment wood veneers (3 of them), along with one piece of striped paper and several pieces of Jillibean Soup stickers. I also fussy cut all the cameras from JS: Pasta Fagioli collection. The story behind the layout is that my best friend in Hawaii has 5 free range chickens that just roam around her backyard. While I am all for free range chickens, I'm a bit squeamish of having them roam freely in the backyard. It took a lot of convincing from my friend to get me to go out and "hand" feed them. So it was a definitely a picture event when I finally relented and fed her chickens."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Scrap Our Stash is excited to have Claire on our team and we are looking forward to her sharing more of her awesome inspiration with our followers!
 Please join us in extending Claire a warm welcome!

I am sure you would all agree that, each of the Design Team Members we have introduced thus far, have shared some amazing projects inspired by our "Let's Go Shopping" Stash Challenge. 
Stop by tomorrow, when we will post yet another introduction and more beautiful inspiration! 

Thanks for stopping by...Happy Scrapping!

1 comment: