July 6, 2014

Introducing Returning Design Team Member, Joefil Cate

Happy Sunday!
Today we are happy to introduce returning Design Team member, 
Joefil Cate
"Hi everyone! My name is Joefil Cate. I live in Las Vegas, Nevada and I am a stay @ home mom. I am married to a wonderful husband that encourages my scrapbooking. I have a 5yr old daughter named Chelsey who is my inspiration! She is my favorite topic to scrapbook and I use her photos all the time. I started scrapbooking three years ago and fell in love with it right away. I am now officially addicted! I scrapbook whenever I feel like it which is a lot. I don’t have a particular style I just go with the flow, but I love layering & ink splatters and I honestly admire mixed media pages. I get many good ideas from sketches and challenges online. I started blogging online more than a year ago so I can better share my layouts with others."
Joefil's Blog: Capture Life's Moments

Today Joefil is sharing her adorable interpretation of our 
July Stash Challenge ~ "Let's Go Shopping"
"CUTE"
Joefil shared this about her page and how she completed the challenge:
"Who doesn't want to go shopping...and shopping in my craftroom? 
How fun is that!
 I shopped for two Dear Lizzy tags, a flair button, four enamel dots, sequins, and rub on arrows..
Now it's your turn, can't wait to see your creation!"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
We're excited to have Joefil as a member of our team for another term.   Look forward to another six months of beautiful inspiration from her!

Check back tomorrow for another Design Team introduction and inspiration!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations Joefil! We are so glad you are returning. "Cute" describes everything about this layout because the picture is totally adorable.

    ReplyDelete