December 20, 2014

" The Good Life" Layout by DT Joefil

Today's super sweet inspiration is the beautiful work of DT Joefil, 
inspired by our 
Joefil shared this with us about her layout:
"I think I like how my page turned out. I always do my pages so close to the sketch 90% of the time.
I used some old papers from Making Memories and fussy cut some flowers.

This is a photo of my daughter and I from our last year summer vacation at
Couer d' Alene Lake in Idaho.
I love the summer days there because of the nice weather and lake. 
Behind us is the famous floating golf course.
I hope you are inspired!

Details on my blog Cate's Crafts
Now its your turn! Can't wait to see your layout!

The December Sketch
Click HERE for challenge details:

Joefil, thank you so much for being a part of the Scrap Our Stash team.   We have truly enjoyed the inspiration you have shared with us and appreciate your support and dedication to our site.   Rochelle and I are excited and looking forward to having you on the team for another term!

Friends of Scrap Our Stash, we would love for you to take this time to leave DT Joefil some comment love below.   

Hopefully you will find a little time to get into your scraproom and create a layout or two inspired by one of both of our December challenges, during this busy time of the year!
Be sure to link up your entries for both of our December challenges no later than 
Nov 29th, 11:59 PM (PST)
to be considered for the December Prize and/or a chance to be selected as one of our
Design Team Top 3 Picks!!!

Enjoy the rest of your weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment