December 3, 2014

"Sweet 16" by DT Dulcinea

Hello Crafters and Happy Wednesday! :) 

Dulcinea inspires us today with this beautiful layout:

Here's the inspiration photo:

and this is what Dulcinea said about her layout:
"The first thing the picture inspires me was its colors. I was excited to try to mix blue, grey and cream/brown to do something sweet. I have these pictures of my sweet niece and I want to try to do something sparkle. I begin with the background using gesso, mask and glitter to do butterflies. During the layout I use a little bit of pink, what I like on this kind of challenge is you begin with an idea, but many other ideas can happen along. Hope you like my layout and be inspired to play along us!"
For more information on this challenge, please click HERE. 

1 comment:

  1. Absolutely beautiful Dulcinea! Love everything about your page!

    ReplyDelete