December 27, 2014

"Sweet Treats with Friends" Layout by DT Steffanie

Today's festive inspiration is the awesome work of DT Steffanie, 
inspired by our  
Steffanie shared this about the sketch and her layout:
"I really enjoyed working with the angles in this sketch. Although I ended up eliminating the middle angled cut, I did this primarily because I changed my photo orientation to horizontal and added a third photo space (occupied by the invitation). By covering more territory, I felt that additional angled cut would've been lost in the background anyway. I kept the upper right tag element but changed it to some banner strips. I repeated this in miniature on the left side of my page beneath the invitation. I had fun digging into my stash for some less used items (ribbon, border punches, tiny type letters) and also including my fave---the tiny wooden stars! The glitter snowflakes came from a recent RAK. I think they make a nice festive addition to this page!"

Steffanie, we are excited that you will be returning and looking forward to working you for another term!   Thank you so much for your support and dedication to Scrap Our Stash!

Friends of Scrap Our Stash, please leave some comment love below for DT Steffanie

And the December sketch...
Click HERE for challenge details

Thank you for stopping by and make sure you return tomorrow for more
design team inspiration!

No comments:

Post a Comment