September 27, 2015

"Anne & the School Bus" LO by DT Sharon

Hello!

Today's inspiration is this lovely layout by our Designer Sharon:
 Sharon shares this about her layout:

"Hi everyone! Welcome to SOS Sketch Challenge #30! This sketch was amazing to work with and I loved using school supplies on my layout! I decided to use photos of my daughter, Anne, taken on her first day of school last fall. I thought these photos would be perfect for the school theme. I love the photo of Anne waiting for the school bus!!  
I used 4 different school supplies on my page as follows: a paper clip, staples, pencils, and notebook paper."


Heres's the sketch: 
Challenge:
Create a layout using this sketch and use at least
 (3) different type of school supplies on your layout. 
Check out the challenge details HERE!

You only have a couple more days to upload your layout for this challenge 
and the September stash challenge!!

Happy Scrapping!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment