November 8, 2015

"Hanging With U" Layout by DT Cassie

Today's inspiration is this super fun layout created by SOS designer, Cassie
inspired by our
Cassie:

A - American Crafts, Ampersand
L- Layering, Lined Paper, Little B, Little Letters
B- Black, Bazzill, Black Ink
U- Uniball Pen, “U” (in my title)
M- Mist, Mustaches, Making Memories, Me & My Big Ideas
S- Sequins, Simple Stories, Stars, Studio Calico, Stripes

I loved this word challenge, at least until I came to the letter “U”. After lots of thinking about what I could use, especially since I had already picked out my pictures. Once I finally figured out that letter I had so much fun creating this page. I love the look of hand-stitching but I seem to always forget about doing it until the page is done and I then don’t want to spend the time on it. It really seems to bring this page together and the extra texture it adds is a favorite of mine.

Inspired by Cassie's awesome layout and all of the items she found in her stash to complete her layout?
Why not go through your stash and see what you can find for each of the letters in our word this month, create a layout and share it with us.
Link up your take on the challenge by November 29th and you will be entered in to our
November Prize Drawing.
Here is a look at the challenge, just make sure you check out the complete
challenge details found HERE before starting on your page:
Enjoy the rest of your weekend and make sure you return tomorrow for more
awesome inspiration from our design team!



No comments:

Post a Comment