April 4, 2016

"Above the Clouds" Layout by DT Tanti K

Hello everyone, happy Monday to you!
Today's feature is the wonderful work of talented SOS Designer, Tanti K
inspired by the
April Book Inspired Stash Challenge:
Tanti K:
"I was inspired by the clouds on the book cover. 
They reminded me of the picture of my son that I took from the top of the hill.
He was looking at the clouds that covered the land bellow.
I created some giant clouds out of tissue papers and vellums and to complete the challenge I added two cloud wood veneers and five cloud chipboards from Studio Calico.
Please visit my blog for details: 
 Tanti K Creation"

And here is a look at the challenge that inspired Tanti's layout:
Click HERE for complete challenge details and rules.

Create a layout and show us how this book cover inspires you,
our team would love to see what you come up with.

Have a wonderful day!

2 comments:

  1. Love your tissue paper clouds! They look so delicate, just like real clouds. Great creative thinking.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your tissue paper clouds! They look so delicate, just like real clouds. Great creative thinking.

    ReplyDelete