April 10, 2016

"Sister Love" Layout by DT Renee

Today we are featuring a lovely layout created by
SOS Designer Renee
inspired by our
April Book Inspired Stash Challenge:
Renee:
"I was inspired by the layers of clouds on the book cover plus needing to use 2 or more clouds! I had just the cut file for it and was so excited to finally be able to use it!! I backed the segments with parts of the Hello Love collection, added some watercolor and thread- thought it was perfect to show this line isn't just for romantic love, but for the best love- sister love. Hope you find it inspiring and I can't wait to see what you all come up with!!!"

And the challenge that inspired Renee's awesome layout:
You can find complete details and rules for this challenge HERE

Thank you for stopping by and return tomorrow for another day
of Design Team inspiration!

2 comments:

  1. Ahh great page Renee! Love the Cut Shoppe cut files <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not sure how I entered my layout twice, sorry about that. :(

    ReplyDelete