July 29, 2016

"4th of July" Layout by Rochelle Spears

Hello everyone!
Today I am sharing the layout I created
inspired by the
July Sketch + (3) Challenge:
"I fell in love with the paper collection from PhotoPlay Paper and couldn't wait to cut into it. I stayed pretty true to the sketch except for a few little changes. For the stash part of this challenge I used: List 1 - Stick pin, List 2 - Twine and List 3 - Ultramarine (blue) color."

Inspired by my layout? 
You still have until 11:59 PM (PST) tonight to create a layout and link it up with us to enter into this month's prize drawing!

Here's a look at the challenge.
For complete challenge details and rules, click HERE
I hope you get a chance to scrap today and play along. The team loves seeing what our fans and friends create inspired by our monthly challenges.
Have a great day and an awesome weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment