October 19, 2016

"Things" LO by DT Sherri

Hello Everyone!

Check out this awesome layout from Designer Sherri:
Sherri shared this about her layout:
"I've had theses papers in my stash for some time....waiting for just the right photo(s) and layout. I love the tag in this sketch - as tags are my favorite way to include a little bit of journaling in my layouts. For the +3 part of the challenge, I used:
1. Desert - base page
2. Envelop - that I actually made out of one of the papers
3. French Wine - in the pattern paper and embellies


We had a spur of the moment "Family Game Night" with my brothers-in-laws and sister-in-laws. We played one of our favorite games "Things!" We had lots of fun laughing together!

I Love this photo of us!! Yes, it is a selfie - and I had to angle it like that to fit us all in! Don't wait for a special occasion to spend time with those you love - get together and laugh and have fun whenever you can. Life is too short and you never know what tomorrow might bring!

Hoping you will play along with us this month - I can’t wait to see what you come up with!!"

Have you seen the challenge:
Now it's your turn to try out this challenge! 
For more information on this challenge click HERE.

Happy Scrapping! :) 



1 comment: