November 18, 2016

"Mine" LO by DT Cassie

Happy Friday! 

Let's get the weekend started with this lovely layout by Designer Cassie Wiscarson:
Cassie said this about her layout:
"I stayed really close to this sketch because everything just came together after I picked out my photos. I did add an extra embellishment cluster by my title to balance it all out. As for the list items, I included Grey, Harvest Gold & an Index Card (tag). I wasn't sure about including both grey and gold on my page, but the additional colors really help to pull it all together. I hope you will join us at Scrap Our Stash this month!"

Here's the challenge:

You can find more information regarding this challenge here:

Have a great weekend! 

1 comment:

  1. Love this sketch and +3! Just added my layout image. :)

    ReplyDelete