December 16, 2016

Cozy Socks Layout by DT Steffanie

Happy Friday!

For today's inspiration, we have this wonderful layout by Designer Steffanie:

This is what Steffanie shared about her layout:
"Last December I created this photo collage on my phone after a fun weekend with some girlfriends. I liked it so much that I decided to print and use it here as a photo block. I pulled this Fancy Pants “Oh Deer!” collection from my stash and went to work. I stayed really true to the sketch with the exception of eliminating the stitched circle. For the stash part of the challenge, here is what I used: (1) stars, (2) glitter (I used Stickles on the title letters---although it's hard to see in the photo), green, (3) tag."

Here's the challenge:

For more information on this challenge or the 
December Book Inspired challenge, click HERE. 

See you back here tomorrow for more inspiration! 


No comments:

Post a Comment