December 19, 2017

"Christmas 1994" LO by DT Sherri Caramico

Hello Friends!
look at this great layout from Designer Sherri inspired by the
December Sketch + Word challenge:

Sherri said this about her layout:
"Hello and Happy Holidays my Scrappy Friends!
First let me wish you and your families a very HAPPY and HEALTHY Holiday Season, and I send you Best Wishes for a 2018 filled with only WONDERFUL things!
The photos I used were taken by my friend back in 1994. I love the smiles on our son's faces, & can't believe that they are now 28 and 23 years old! Cherish and Enjoy every minute with your babies - for in the blink of an eye, before you know it - they somehow become all grown up!

For the word "PEACE" I used:
P - Peeled Paint Distress Stain, Pinwheels and Pearls by Queen and Co.
E- Evergreen Bough Distress Stain, Eyelet
A - American Craft Thickers, Aspen Frost papers, Arrow
C- Cardstock, Color Chaos from Bella Blvd
E- Echo Park "Dashing Reindeer”

Where did these little boys go? It seems like just yesterday they were making out Christmas Lists, leaving Cookies and Coke for Santa, and carrots for Rudolph!

I hope you can find some time for you, in-between all the pre-holiday craziness, to relax and scrap a bit!! I hope this sketch and my layout inspire you to play along with us at the Scrap Our Stash Blog!
�Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to all!
((HUGS)) ~ Sherri

Link to my blog post:
https://shercara.blogspot.com/2017/12/sos-sketch-plus-word-peace-dec-2017.html
"


Here's a look at the Challenge:
For more information on this challenge click HERE! 

See you back tomorrow! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment